1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, the daily prize element of this promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the daily prize winners. Prize recipients determined in accordance with the 21 daily prizes (daily prize element) section of these conditions of entry, will be subject to NSW, ACT and SA lottery legislation.
3. Entry to this competition commences at 7/02/2019 12:00 pm (Midday) AEDT and closes at 28/02/2019 12:00 pm (Midday) AEDT (Entry Period).
4. Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents with a live human child or grandchild (who is also an Australia resident) aged from newborn to 4 years (i.e. born on or after 7 March 2014) that fit a Bonds garment size 4 or less (eligible child), andor a live dog or cat. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
5. To enter the competition entrants must visit the Bonds Baby Search website (http://www.bonds.com.au/babysearch (Promotion Website)), register as an entrant, upload a photograph of their eligible child, dog or cat and fill in the entry form online and submit it to the Bonds Baby Search website. Photographs must be in jpeg, gif or png format and less than 5MB in size.
6. No person or animal other than the eligible child, dog or cat can appear in entered photo.
7. There will be one (1) age category of entry for children, with no age entry limitations for dogs or cats. Children are eligible for entry if aged from newborn to 4 years (ie born on 7 March 2014 at the earliest). The Entered Child's age is to be determined as at 06/03/19.
8. A child that has been a winner in a previous Bonds Baby Search competition is not eligible to be entered in the competition.
9. A child that has previously been engaged by the Promoter as a model is not eligible to be entered in the competition.
10. Entrants may only enter a photograph of their own child or grandchild, dog or cat and must be or have the approval of, in the case of a child, each of the Entered Child’s parents and/or legal guardians, and, in the case of a pet, each of the dog or cat owners. Entrants must own the copyright of any photograph uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph in this way. An eligible child, dog or cat may only be entered once for the competition and any Entered Child depicted in an entry must be decently presented and wearing at least a nappy or have equivalent cover.
11. Eligible children from the same multiple birth (e.g. eligible children who are twins, triplets etc.) may be entered either individually or as Multiple Birth Bubs (but not both individually and as part of a Multiple Birth Bubs entry). To enter as Multiple Birth Bubs, all children must be depicted in a single photograph. References to a baby, child, eligible child or Entered Child in these Conditions of Entry refer to each child in any Multiple Birth Bubs entry. Dogs and cats must be entered separately and must be depicted in a single photograph only.
12. Once an entry has been submitted, an entrant may nominate another person’s baby, dog or cat to enter this competition by clicking the 'Nominate a Baby/ pet' button and filling in the online pop-up box to nominate a friend who the entrant thinks might be interested in entering their child, dog or cat in this competition. An email will be sent to the nominated person on the entrant’s behalf. To nominate a friend the entrant must have (and warrants that they have) the prior consent of their friend or family member to provide their personal information to the Promoter in this manner.
13. Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
a. they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, images, answers to questions, posts or comments on the Bonds Baby Search website or elsewhere in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) (Content) that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this competition;
b. they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
c. their entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
d. they have the approval of all parents and/or legal guardians of the Entered Child, or of all owners of the dog or cat depicted in the entry;
e. they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
f. they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
g. they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach these Conditions of Entry.
14. Entrants agree:
a. they are fully responsible for the Content which they submit. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an entry will be posted, or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove any Content at any time in its absolute discretion. However, the Promoter is not responsible for any Content uploaded to the site and visitors to the site view it at their own risk. Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post Content on its website, the terms and warranties set out in these Conditions of Entry continue to apply;
b. to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies they have or may have against the Promoter with respect to the entries and Content they submit and their use of the Promotion Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its officers, agents and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their use of the site;
c. to report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints by emailing BondsBabySearch@hanes.com. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Content from the Promotion Website and invalidate any associated entry without prior notice and for any reason it sees fit in its sole discretion, including if properly notified that such material infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants. Without limitation, entrants agree to provide a copy of the Entered Child’s birth certificate/ proof of pet ownership (including a photograph of themselves with the pet and their pet registration papers) to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter has the right to invalidate any entry which it considers to be (or may be) in breach of these Conditions of Entry. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
DAILY PRIZE WINNERS
16. Each 24 hours from midday 07/02/19 to midday 28/02/19, the Promoter will select a winner from all approved baby entries and a winner from all approved pet entries which remain on the Promotion Website at the time of selection. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners. Each winner will be drawn at random by representatives of the Promoter on the promotor’s premises. Two separate prize pools exist for baby and pet entries. Entrants may only win one daily prize.
17. Each daily baby winner will receive one of 21 random prizes with the total prize pool worth $11,213.15. Prizes are provided for use by the daily winners and not for re-sale.
Prizes are as follows:
1. Asher Cubby House from Hip Kids, valued at $1,499.95
2. $1,000 party supplies voucher from partywithlenzo.com.au
3. Ultimate Giraffe bundle from Mister Fly, valued at $249.70
4. Upholstered double bed from Hip Kids, valued at $569
5. Bonds.com.au gift voucher, valued at $500
6. Nightnannies.com.au voucher, valued at $500
7. Endota Day Spa voucher, valued at $500
8. Sheridan Baby Gift set valued at $500
9. Sunnylife kids prize pack valued at $300
10. Leo and Bella gift voucher valued at $300
11. Jack and Willow Banwood Balance Bike valued at $289
12. Skip Stroller from Redsbaby Travel stroller valued at $399
13. Upholstered double bed from Hip Kids, valued at $569
14. Tidy Bassinet from Boori, valued at $249.95
15. Jack and Jill personalised box, valued at $200
16. Trampoline from Lifespan kids, valued at $649
17. Aspen Upgrade Nursery Furniture Package from Mocka, valued at $1,209.65
18. Kids Tee pee from Catty Wampus, valued at $229
19. Tidy Bassinet from Boori, valued at $249.95
20. Bonds.com.au gift voucher, valued at $1,000
21. Tidy Bassinet from Boori, valued at $249.95
Daily baby winners will also receive the chance for their Entered Child to feature in and be part of a Bonds 2019 Baby advertising campaign as described in paragraph 25.
18. Each daily pet winner will receive a $100 voucher from Meals for Mutts (if their pet is a dog) or pet food of their choice from Whiskas to the value of $100 (if their pet is a cat).
19. Daily winners will be announced on Bonds.com.au at approximately 5pm AEDT on the day entry closes (from 8th – 28th Feb 2019).
SELECTING THE SHORT LIST AND WINNERS - BONDS CHOICE
20. A shortlist of Entered Children and a shortlist of Entered Pets will be selected by the Promoter within the week following the end of the Entry Period. Shortlisted entrants may be asked to supply additional images of the Entered Child or Pet and give permission to the Promoter to use their entry Content for the promotion of the Baby Search competition during the competition and in relation to the announcement and publicity of winners.
21. From these shortlists, the Promoter will then choose the following Bonds Choice winners:
a. Bonds Wonder Bub of the Year,
b. Bonds Store Wonder Bub of the Year and
c. Bonds Fur Baby of the Year
22. This element of the promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Bonds Choice winners. Each entry which remains on the Promotion Website at the time of judging will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter based on the photograph included with the entry, any additional images that have been provided at the Promoter’s request and the potential suitability of the Entered Child or Pet to represent the Promoter in future advertising and promotional campaigns.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
23. The Bonds Choice winners (those chosen by the Promoter) will be announced on 6 March 2019 on bonds.com.au. All winners will be notified individually by email using details provided in the entry form. The winners may also be announced in other media, for example, in a television program and entrants consent, in the event that they are a winner, to participate with their Entered Child or Pet, in such reasonable announcements as requested by the Promoter.
24. The Bonds Wonder Bub of the Year and Bonds Store Wonder Bub of the Year will each receive a family holiday for 4 to the Gold Coast staying at the Seaworld Resort and Water Park. The Prize is comprised of:
a. $1,400 voucher for Village Roadshow to use at Seaworld resort
b. $2,000 voucher from Flight Centre
c. $1,000 pre paid visa card
The holiday is to be booked by the recipient directly with the above vendors. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue date. Any expenses in addition to the vouchers and Visa Card provided are the responsibility of the winners.
25. Each baby prize winner (the 21 daily baby winners and the 2 Bonds Choice baby winners) will each receive:
a. The chance for their Entered Child to feature in and be part of a Bonds 2019 Baby advertising campaign to be created during the remainder of 2019 in Melbourne or Sydney (Shoot Location). This campaign may be a single print, digital or TVC campaign or a series of different advertisements within the one campaign. Winning babies may be featured together or separately in the campaign; (The campaign shoot is valued at $9,600);
b. Return economy flights from their nearest capital city to the Shoot Location, and one night’s accommodation for the Entered Child and their parent or legal guardian (only for winners that do not live in the state in which the Shoot Location is located) in order for the Entered Child to participate in the Promoter’s 2019 Baby Search campaign shoot. Flights and accommodation will be organised by the Promoter with an airline and hotel of the Promoter’s choice. Meals and necessary transfers will be provided for the Entered Child and their parent or legal guardian for the period of time that they are in the Shoot Location for the purposes of the Promoter’s campaign shoot. Travel insurance and transfers from the winner’s point of residence to their point of departure are not included, and any additional costs incurred are the responsibility of the winner (The total value is up to $15,000 for the 23 winners);
c. a keepsake photograph of the Entered Child. Further prints may be purchased from the photographer at the photographer’s standard rates.
26. The Bonds Fur Baby of the Year winner (if a dog) will receive a year’s supply of pet food from Meals for Mutts containing one of the following, to be chosen by the recipient:
12 x 2.5kg value bag of pet food $419.88
12 x 9kg value bag of pet food $1079.88
12 x 20kg value bag of pet food $2039.88
27. The Bonds Fur Baby of the Year winner (if a cat) will receive a year’s supply of pet food from WHISKAS containing one of the following, to be chosen by the recipient:
12 x 6kg bag of pet food $434.40
12 x 9kg value bag of pet food $1079.88
12 x 12kg bag of pet food $623.40
28. Prizes will be awarded to the winning entrants, being the Entered Child’s parent or legal guardian or the Pet’s owner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package. The air carrier’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply and reward points cannot be earned on prize flights.
29. If for any reason, a winner and/or their Entered Child is not able to travel and/or participate in the Promoter’s 2019 Baby Search campaign shoot on the date scheduled by the Promoter, the Promoter may at its discretion:
a. disqualify the winner and their Entered Child (who will then forfeit all related elements of their prize); and/or
b. use only the Entered Children of other winners in its 2019 Baby Search campaign shoot, and/or
c. select one of the other short-listed entrants as an additional winner.
30. If requested by the Promoter, winners will sign a legal disclaimer on reasonable terms determined by the Promoter as a condition of taking any prize.
31. All entrants consent to the use of their name and any other Content they submit, including the name and photographs of their Entered Child or Pet, by the Promoter for an unlimited period and for any purpose including promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion Website and this competition including any outcome of this competition in any media including at the Bonds Baby Search website and Bonds Bumps and Baby Facebook page. Without limitation, the Promoter may continue to make the Promotion Website available for viewing by the public after the end of the competition, but will allow entrants to remove their entry after the end of the competition. The Promoter shall ensure that any such use is reasonable and reputable. The opportunity to participate in the competition and the chance to win a prize constitutes the entire consideration payable by the Promoter in respect of such use.
32. Entrants consent, in the event they are a winner, to Bonds using any photographs or video footage taken at the Promoter’s 2019 Baby Search campaign shoot for an unlimited period for the purposes of any advertising and promotion of the Promoter and its products. Such advertising and promotion may include, without limitation, use of photographs on product packaging, point of sale materials, catalogues, magazine and newspaper advertising, outdoor advertising, posters and internet advertising. All photographs, videos and any related rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, become the property of the Promoter.
33. The prizes constitute the entire consideration payable by the Promoter in respect of the winners’ and their Entered Child’s participation in the Promoter’s 2019 Baby Search campaign shoot and any use (in perpetuity) of photographs entered or images (whether photographic or video) produced, including in subsequent marketing, advertising or promotional materials or campaigns. Without limitation, the winners and each Entered Child of a winner will not be entitled to any additional modelling fees, talent fees or other payment in respect of the campaign shoot or the use of their photographs or images by the Promoter. The Promoter shall have sole discretion in relation to the use or non-use of each Entered Child of a winner and the selection of images for its marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns. The Promoter also has the unlimited, perpetual right to use such images for internal non-commercial purposes.
34. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winners.
35. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority in each State and Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
36. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
37. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
38. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies (and their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
39. Any change in the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
40. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and, in the case of the winners, in relation to the conduct of the Promoter’s campaign shoot and subsequent marketing campaigns. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, conducting the campaign shoot, to communicate with Entrants and where relevant, to State and Territory gaming authorities. Winners’ names will be published if required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer at Level 1, 115 Cotham Road, Kew, Victoria, 3101 or at email@example.com.
41. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
42. The Promoter is Bonds, a business of Hanes Innerwear Australia Pty Ltd of Level 1, 115 Cotham Road Kew, Victoria, 3101, ABN 40 098 742 655. Phone: 1800 806 906.
43. The daily prize winners (daily prize winner Element) and winner prizes (overall prize winner Element) are authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30922, ACT Permit No. ACT TP 19/00091 and SA Licence No. T18/2295.
44. The total prize pool available is up to $48,753.03.