Free shipping & returns Australia wide
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, this is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Gift recipients determined in accordance with the First 1000 Entrants (Gift Giveaway Element) section of these conditions of entry, will be subject to NSW and SA lottery legislation.
3. Entry to this competition commences at 12pm (midday) AEDT on Wednesday 15/02/17 and closes at 3pm (midday) AEDT on Wednesday 01/03/17 (time amended 1st March 2017) (Entry Period).
4. Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents with a live human child or grandchild (who is also an Australia resident) aged from newborn to 3 years (i.e. born on or after 1 April 2013) that fit a Bonds garment size 3 or less (eligible child). Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
5. To enter the competition entrants must visit the Bonds Baby Search website (http://www.bonds.com.au/babysearch (Promotion Website)), register as an entrant, upload a photograph of their eligible child, fill in the entry form online and submit it to the Bonds Baby Search website. Photographs must be in jpeg, gif or png format and less than 5MB in size.
6. Once entered in the competition, entrants may also submit a video of their Entered Child. This category is optional and only open to those who have also entered the main photo competition. A separate prize is offered for the video category. Uploading a video (or not) will not affect the outcome of an entrant’s photo entry. Videos must be no longer than 10 seconds long and must be capable of linking with or appearing on Facebook or Instagram. Only one video per Entered Child may be uploaded.
7. No person other than the eligible child can appear in entered photos and videos.
8. There will be three (3) age categories of entry:
9. The Entered Child's age is to be determined as at 1/04/17.
10. An eligible child that has been a winner or shortlisted in a previous Bonds Baby Search competition:
11. An eligible child that has previously been engaged by the promoter as a model is not eligible to be entered in the competition.
12. Entrants may only enter a photograph or video of their own child or grandchild and must be or have the approval of each of the Entered Child’s parents and/or legal guardians. Entrants must own the copyright of any photograph or video uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph and video in this way. An eligible child may only be entered once for the competition and only in a single category and any Entered Child depicted in an entry must be decently presented and wearing at least a nappy or have equivalent cover.
13. Eligible children from the same multiple birth (e.g. eligible children who are twins, triplets etc.) may be entered either individually or as Multiple Birth Bubs (but not both individually and as part of a Multiple Birth Bubs entry). To enter as Multiple Birth Bubs, all children must be depicted in a single photograph (and video if the video prize category is also entered). References to a baby, child, eligible child or Entered Child in these Conditions of Entry refer to each child in any Multiple Birth Bubs entry.
14. Once an entry has been submitted, an eligible entrant may nominate another person’s baby to enter this competition by clicking the 'Nominate a Baby' button and filling in the online pop-up box to nominate a friend who the eligible entrant thinks might be interested in entering their child in this competition. An email will be sent to the nominated person on the eligible entrant’s behalf. To be an eligible entrant, the entrant must have (and warrants that they have) the prior consent of their friend or family member to provide their personal information to the Promoter in this manner.
15. Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
16. Entrants agree:
18. From the commencement of the competition at 12 (midday) AEDT on Wednesday 15/02/17, the Promoter will determine the first 1000 valid entrants to have successfully submitted an entry into the competition in accordance with these conditions of entry. The first 1000 valid entrants as determined by the Promoter, will receive a gift.
19. There are 1000 gifts to be awarded in this ‘First 1000 Entrants (Gift Giveaway Element). Each gift is a Bonds Zip Wondersuit which will be personalized with the Entered Child’s name printed on the leg valued at up to $36.79 (inc GST) each.
20. The total value of all gifts in this element of the competition is valued at up to $36,790 (inc GST).
21. The printed name can be no longer than 9 characters and if the Entered Child’s name is longer, then an abbreviated name provided by the entrant and agreed by the Promoter will be used. Names and abbreviations must be non-offensive and the Promoter retains the final discretion as to the name or abbreviation printed on the garment.
22. The gift recipients will be notified via email within 2 days of being selected as a gift recipient and an electronic form will be provided to the successful gift recipients for the purpose of awarding the relevant gift. Gift recipients will need to complete the form, including their preferred choice of name for printing on the Bonds Zip Wondersuit, the relevant size and postal address details for gift delivery. Forms must be submitted in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions provided within the form. Gifts will be sent out to the relevant gift recipients within 5 weeks of notification.
23. Due to the personalised nature of the gifts, any gift that remains unclaimed after 3 months (i.e. if a gift is undeliverable or has been returned to the Promoter), will be forfeited, subject to the approval of the NSW and SA gaming authorities as required.
24. This ‘First 1000 Entrants (Gift Giveaway Element)’ is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/10861 and SA Licence No. T17/78.
25. Each day from 16/02/17 to 02/03/17 (inclusive), the Promoter will select a daily winner from all entries received on the previous day and which remain on the Promotion Website at the time of judging. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter based on the photograph included with the entry.
26. Each daily winner will receive a baby prize hamper valued at up to $300.
27. Daily winners will be announced on the Bonds Bumps & Baby Facebook page at 10am AEDT on the day of judging.
28. A shortlist of Entered Children will be selected by the Promoter within the three weeks following the end of the Entry Period. The shortlist will be announced on Monday 20 March 2017 at the Bonds Baby Search website. Shortlisted entrants may be asked to supply additional images of the Entered Child and give permission to the Promoter to use their entry Content for the promotion of the Baby Search competition during the competition and in relation to the announcement and publicity of winners.
29. From this shortlist, the Promoter will then choose the following winners:
30. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry which remains on the Promotion Website at the time of judging will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter based on the photograph included with the entry (or video in the case of the video category prize), any additional images that have been provided at the Promoter’s request and the potential suitability of the Entered Child to represent the Promoter in future advertising and promotional campaigns.
31. In addition, there will be a people’s choice winner for each age category (totalling 3 winners). The people’s choice winner in each age category will be the entry in the relevant age category with the highest number of confirmed votes submitted online at http://www.bonds.com.au/babysearch from 12.00pm (midday) AEDT on 02/03/17 to 11.59am (midday) AEDT on 15/03/17 inclusive (Voting Period). Visitors to the site must register in order to vote for their favourite entries during the Voting Period. Registered visitors can vote a maximum of once for each Entered Child but may vote on multiple entries. Entrants must not directly or indirectly seek or obtain votes by posting or sending voting requests aimed at the general public on third party websites, pages or through any other means, or benefit from such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, a request posted on an entrant’s personal and individual (non-business) Facebook page directed to their Facebook friends is not prohibited by this provision. A shortlist of the people’s choice top selections will be announced on Monday 20 March 2017 at the Bonds Baby Search website.
32. The winners (including those chosen by the Promoter and the three people’s choice winners) will be announced on 22/03/17 at the Bonds Baby Search website. All winners will be notified individually by email using details provided in the entry form. The winners may also be announced in other media, for example, in a television program and entrants consent, in the event that they are a winner, to participate with their Entered Child, in such reasonable announcements as requested by the Promoter.
33. The winners will each receive the following:
34. Prizes will be awarded to the winning entrants, being the Entered Child’s parent or legal guardian. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package. The air carrier’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply and reward points cannot be earned on prize flights.
35. If for any reason, a winner and/or their Entered Child is not able to travel and/or participate in the Promoter’s 2017 Baby Search campaign shoot on the date scheduled by the Promoter, the Promoter may at its discretion:
36. If requested by the Promoter, winners and gift recipients will sign a legal disclaimer on reasonable terms determined by the Promoter as a condition of taking any prize or accepting any gift.
37. All entrants consent to the use of their name and any other Content they submit, including the name and photographs of their Entered Child, by the Promoter for an unlimited period and for any purpose including promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion Website and this competition including any outcome of this competition in any media including at the Bonds Baby Search website and Bonds Bumps and Baby Facebook page. Without limitation, the Promoter may continue to make the Promotion Website available for viewing by the public after the end of the competition, but will allow entrants to remove their entry after the end of the competition. The Promoter shall ensure that any such promotion, publicity or marketing is reasonable and reputable. The opportunity to participate in the competition and the chance to win a prize constitutes the entire consideration payable by the Promoter in respect of such use.
38. Entrants consent, in the event they are a winner or gift recipient, to Bonds using any photographs or video footage taken at the Promoter’s 2017 Baby Search campaign shoot for the purposes of any advertising and promotion of the Promoter and its products. Such advertising and promotion may include, without limitation, use of photographs on product packaging, point of sale materials, catalogues, magazine and newspaper advertising, outdoor advertising, posters and internet advertising. All photographs and any related rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, become the property of the Promoter.
39. The prizes and gifts constitute the entire consideration payable by the Promoter in respect of the winners’ and their Entered Child’s participation in the Promoter’s 2017 Baby Search campaign shoot and any use (in perpetuity) of photographs entered or images (whether photographic or video) produced, including in subsequent marketing, advertising or promotional materials or campaigns. Without limitation, the winners and each Entered Child of a winner will not be entitled to any additional modeling fees, talent fees or other payment in respect of the campaign shoot or the use of their photographs or images by the Promoter. The Promoter shall have sole discretion in relation to the use or non-use of each Entered Child of a winner and the selection of images for its marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns. The Promoter also has the unlimited, perpetual right to use such images for internal non-commercial purposes.
40. Prize winners and gift recipients are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings or receipt of a gift and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize(s) and gift(s) are the sole responsibility of the winners and gift recipients.
41. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority in each State and Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
42. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
43. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
44. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies (and their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize or gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
45. Any change in the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
46. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and, in the case of the winners, in relation to the conduct of the Promoter’s campaign shoot and subsequent marketing campaigns. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, conducting the campaign shoot, to communicate with Entrants and where relevant, to State and Territory gaming authorities. Winners’ names will be published if required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer at GPO Box 2370 Hawthorn LPO Hawthorn Victoria 3122 or at email@example.com.
47. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
48. The Promoter is Bonds, a business of Pacific Brands Clothing Pty Ltd of Level 1, 115 Cotham Road Kew, Victoria, 3101, ABN 40 098 742 655. Phone: 1800 806 906.