Taking the kids back to school for another term is always a great excuse to get crafting... especially if it's some fun stationery that the kids can use too! Check out these glam DIY pens from our craft blogger Rachel Burke of 'I Make. You Wear It.' below...
YOU WILL NEED
1 large patty cake case and 1 small one
Acrylic Pom Poms
1. Take your large patty cake case and fold it in half, and then in half again. Glue together.
2. Take the smaller patty cake case and fold it in half, and then in half again. Glue together, and then glue on top of your larger case. Ensure that the points of the 2 cases meet when gluing.
3. Glue on a gem at the pointiest end of the cases.
4. Below the gem, glue a pom pom.
5. Then you are ready to hot glue your creation onto the base of a pen! The possibilities are endless and it's hard to stop at just one :)