It’s time to get those pens and pencils out and write to Santa!
Each year, Santa receives thousands of letters from children all over the world with wishlists for all sorts of toys, games, pets and more. Writing letters to Santa is a fun and favourite tradition of many households in the lead up to the big day. Plus, the kids LOVE it!
Instead of the usual lined paper from a notebook or blank sheet of printer paper, we decided to jazz things up a bit with an “official” looking letter template to Santa, which kids of all ages can get stuck into. Simply click on the image, below, to download the PDF onto your computer and print out. Then, using their favourite pens and pencils, get them to fill in the letter with want they want for Christmas.
In Australia, Santa and his elves have teamed up with Australia Post to make sure each letter gets to Santa and the kids receive a response in return. To address the envelope, follow these easy steps:
1. Write Santa's address clearly on the front of your envelope so your letter can be delivered to the right place. Santa's special address is:
NORTH POLE 9999
2. Place a 70c stamp on the front of your envelope.
3. Turn the envelope over and write your name and address on the back of the envelope, so Santa knows where to send a reply.
3. Post the letter in a street post box or at an Australia Post retail outlet.
4. Then wait for a special response from Santa.
For more information, Visit Australia Post here.