Bonds provides FREE return shipping using Australia post eParcel. We even include a postage paid shipping label with your online order. You can return most things purchased online as long as you meet the following conditions:
What can I return for change of mind?
- ✔ Items purchased within 30 days from date of receipt
- ✔ Items must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- ✔ Swimwear only with the hygiene protective stickers still intact
What can't I return for change of mind?
- ✗ Underwear (undies, not bras) can't be returned online
- ✗ Hosiery (e.g. women's, kids and baby tights) can't be returned online
- ✗ Swimwear that's missing the hygenic protection sticker
- ✗ Gift cards
- ✗ Personalised items
- ✗ International orders
You must also:
- Include your proof of purchase
- If purchased at a Bonds store or Bonds Kids store, items can be returned to any Bonds or Bonds Kids store. If purchased at a Bonds Outlet store, items can be returned to any Bonds Outlet store only
- If purchased online via the Bonds & Co. multi-channel checkout (refund only, no exchange or credit) returns must be made via the online returns system
- If purchased through Click & Collect, returns can be made via our online returns system or, depending on your payment method, at a Bonds or Bonds Kids store
- If purchased at one of our partner retailers, e.g. Myer, Target, Woolworths, Best & Less etc., returns must be made via that specific retailer
- If purchased online using PayPal, you can exchange or obtain a store credit in the form of a Gift Card in any Bonds or Bonds Kids store or return online for your choice of a refund, exchange or credit.
- If purchased online using Afterpay, you can get a refund in any Bonds or Bonds Kids store or use our online system to return your item for an exchange, refund or online credit. You cannot exchange these items in store.
You can return any product at any time if it is faulty, provided you have proof of purchase.