We're proud as punch to work with Red Nose to create safer sleepwear for bubs. With Sleep Week kicking off from today until 13th March, we're cutting through the confusion by bringing you their five evidence-based recommendations for safe sleep, which are worth their weight in zzzz's!
RED NOSE RECOMMENDS
For safer sleep.
1. Always place baby on their back to sleep
2. Keep baby's face and head uncovered
3. Keep baby smoke free, before and after birth
4. Ensure a safe sleeping environment, night and day
5. Sleep baby in a safe cot in caregiver's room for the first 6-12 months
Got a question? Call their Safe Sleep Advice line on 1300 998 698, email email@example.com or visit their website.
WHILE YOU HERE...
Why not add to your bub's safe sleep routine one of our Red Nose-approved Wondercool Zippys? With adaptive cooling for the perfect not-too-hot, not-too-cold temp sleep, it also features foldable mesh cuffs to maximise airflow and minimise scratching and a two-way safety zip for quick nappy changes.
Shop the range here.