DAMN DRY UNDIES FAQs
DAMN DRY UNDIES FAQs
- Where can I buy the Bonds Damn Dry Undies range?
The new Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies range is available from bonds.com.au (free shipping & returns Australia wide).
From July 2022, The range is also available in selected retailers nationwide, including Coles, Woolworths, Big W, Harris Scarfe, Target, The Iconic and Farmers (NZ).
- What are Bonds Damn Dry Undies?
Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are our new and innovative leak-proof underwear designed to protect against those light bladder leak moments. Leakproof security, anti odour and machine washable to help keep you sneeze and giggle safe.
- How do Bonds Damn Dry Undies work?
Three words: Moisture Management Technology. Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies neutralize odours and wick away wetness to deliver all-day freshness.
- What is Light Bladder Leakage?
To put it simply, light bladder leakage (or LBL) is the involuntary passing of a small amount of urine and is something experienced by thousands of women every day. In fact, it is so common that you can expect a third of your friends to be having similar experiences. It’s the quantity of the loss that differentiates it from medium or heavy incontinence, as it’s usually just a few drops or a small gush.
- What causes Light Bladder Leakage?
Like all types on incontinence, light bladder leakage is a symptom of an underlying cause, but not a stand-alone condition. In most cases, a weak pelvic floor muscle is the culprit. It can be that even with just a small amount of stress on the pelvis, it lacks the strength to withhold urine, whether that’s caused by a high impact activity or another condition like an overactive bladder.
Like all muscles, without specific exercise, the pelvic floor can weaken over time. But there are other reasons why it can suffer strain and damage which are detrimental to its strength, including pregnancy and childbirth.
- Which absorbency level is right for me?
There is only one absorbency level with Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies as they are designed for Light Bladder Leaks only.
- How do I pick the right size underwear?
Our Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are available from size 8 up to size 18. Simply choose your regular Bonds size.
You can also use our handy size chart to help figure out which size is right for you.
- Can I wear Bonds Damn Dry Undies without additional protection?
Absolutely! Our Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies will keep you covered with all-day leakproof protection, so you can say goodbye to pads or liners!
- Will I feel wet wearing Bonds Damn Dry Undies?
Our Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are just that - damn dry. The leak-proof protection will help keep you sneeze and giggle safe all day long.
- What’s the difference between Bonds Bloody Comfy Period Undies and Bonds Damn Dry Undies?
Bonds Bloody Comfy Period Undies™ are designed for periods, and our Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are designed for protection against light bladder leaks.
- Can I use Damn Dry Undies when I have my period?
We don't recommend this. Our Bonds Damn Dry™ are designed for Light Bladder Leaks only.
- How do Bonds Damn Dry Undies control odour?
Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies have been designed with fabric technology that neutralizes urine odours, offering you all-day odour control.
- How do I take care of / wash my Bonds Damn Dry Undies?
Wash me just like anything else. We recommend following these 3 easy steps;
Step 1: Give me a nice cold wash
Step 2: I love a line dry only (eco points!)
Step 3: Wear me again !
Hold the bleach and the fabric softener, we don’t like that stuff!
- How do I store my Bonds Damn Dry Undies?
Firstly, make sure that your Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are fully dry, and then you can just pop them in your regular undies drawer. Simple as that!
- How often do you change Bonds Damn Dry Undies?
Change your Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies as you would your regular undies.
- Can I wear Bonds Damn Dry Undies overnight for bedwetting instead of adult diapers or other incontinence products?
Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are designed for Light Bladder Leaks only and cannot be used for bedwetting.
- Are Bonds Damn Dry Undies suitable for pregnant women?
If you are experiencing Light Bladder Leaks while pregnant, Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies is suitable to wear while you are pregnant.
- I’m looking for leak protection for running. Would Bonds Damn Dry Undies be suitable for this?
If you are experiencing Light Bladder Leaks while exercising then Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are suitable to wear.
- How can I reduce my impact on the planet with the light bladder leakage products I choose?
Unlike disposable feminine hygiene products like liners, Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies are designed to wear again and again, helping to reduce the impact of single-use products going into landfill.
- How long will my Bonds Damn Dry Undies last?
Expect your Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies to last as long as your regular Bonds undies. For a longer lasting look and finish ensure you wash and care for them by following the care instructions.
- I have sensitive skin. What are Bonds Damn Dry Undies made out of?
Bonds Damn Dry™ Undies main fibre is Cotton which makes the product gentle on skin and breathable for every day wear. See below for the full product fibre contents;
MAIN LINING: COTTON/ELASTANE
GUSSET LINING: COTTON/ELASTANE
GUSSET INNER: POLYESTER/ELASTANE/POLYURETHANE