Returns & Exchanges
WHAT IS THE BONDS RETURN POLICY?
Well, for starters, you can return most things purchased online within 30 days from the date of receipt if you change your mind for orders delivered in Australia. All faulty products can be returned at any time. Return shipping is free for you using an eParcel.
What can I return for change of mind?
- ✔ Return within 30 days from date of receipt
- ✔ Includes your proof of purchase
- ✔ Item must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- ✔ Swimwear only with the hygiene protective stickers still intact
- ✔ If purchased at a Bonds store or Bonds Kids store, items can be returned to any Bonds or Bonds Kids store. If purchased at an Bonds Outlet store, items can be returned to any Bonds Outlet store only
- ✔ If purchased online via the Bonds & Co. multi-channel checkout (refund only, no exchange or credit) returns must be made via the online returns system
- ✔ If purchased through Click & Collect, returns can be made via our online returns system
- ✔ If purchased at one of our partner retailers, e.g. Myer, Target, Woolworths, Best & Less. etc, returns must be made via that specific retailer
What can't I return for change of mind?
- ✗ Underwear (briefs, not bras)
- ✗ Hosiery (e.g. women's, kids and baby tights)
- ✗ Swimwear that's missing the hygenic protection sticker
- ✗ Gift cards
- ✗ Personalised items
- ✗ International orders
You can return any product at any time if it is faulty.
HOW CAN I REQUEST A RETURN, EXCHANGE OR REFUND?
You can create a new return request using our easy online returns system. All you need is your order number and email address with which you placed the order, which can be found in your order confirmation email.Request Return
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PRODUCT IS FAULTY?
Bonds takes extreme care in ensuring our goods are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products we would like to help you resolve the problem. If your product was delivered within Australia, you can create a new return request for faulty items using our easy online returns system (outlined above).
In instances where your order was placed more than 60 days ago, or, was delivered outside of Australia, please contact our Customer Service team on 1800 806 906 (between 8am and 5.30pm AEDT Monday to Friday) who will advise and assist with the returns process. Bonds will ensure all costs associated with returned faulty goods, including delivery, is at no expense to you, including international orders.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS WHEN I RETURN AN ITEM?
Whether your item was faulty or you've just changed your mind, Bonds provides three returns options:
- 1. Exchange for an alternate size/colour (subject to stock availability)
- 2. Store Credit to your Bonds online account (for customers with a Bonds member account)
- 3. Refund to your original method of payment (e.g. Credit Card or PayPal)
On occasion, your requested replacement item may have sold out by the time your product is posted and received by Bonds. If your replacement is not available, your online account or account with which you paid (e.g. credit card, PayPal) will be refunded.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE A REFUND?
Once your refund has been approved and you have received your number to complete your returns label, simply send the item back to us. We have teamed up with Australia Post to enable you to Track your return using the Australia Post article ID on your return label. (https://auspost.com.au/track). Upon receipt of the item we will refund/credit your account in approximately 3-5 business days.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM TO A RETAIL STORE?
Goods purchased from bonds.com.au must be returned via our online returns system. Bonds goods purchased in a Bonds/Kids Retail store can be returned to any Bonds/Kids Retail store. Goods purchased in a Bonds Outlet Store can be returned at any Bonds Outlet Store.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH A GIFT CARD?
If any product purchased with a Gift Voucher is returned for a refund, the refund amount will be automatically credited to your Bonds account as a store credit. If you don't have an account, you will be asked to create one or one will be created for you by our Customer Service team.
WHO GETS REFUNDED IF I RETURN A GIFT?
The refund will be credited to the original card or account used to purchase the gift.