Returns & Exchanges
General Return Policy
The following policy applies to both in-store and online returns:
- Items purchased more than 60 days ago cannot be returned.
- Used items, washed items and items without the original tags/labels attached cannot be returned.
- Gifts cards cannot be returned.
- Masks cannot be returned.
- Personlised items cannot be returned.
- International orders cannot be returned.
- Swimwear without the hygiene sticker attached cannot be returned.
- Non-Bonds hosiery (e.g Voodoo, Kayser, Sheer Relief, Razzamatazz etc) cannot be returned.
- Mail Return Policy
You can only return items purchased online by mail. Items purchased in a store must be returned to the store of purchase.
What can't I return by mail?
- store Return Policy
You must have proof of purchase (receipt or email) when you go to return an item.
What can I return in store?
- Only items purchased via credit card or Afterpay can be refunded.
- Paypal, Zippay and any other payment methods cannot be refunded, however we can offer an in-store credit (in the form of a Bonds gift card).
- Bonds Hosiery.
What store can I return to?
- online purchases can be returned either via mail, or to a Bonds store, or Bonds Kids store.
- If purchased at a Bonds store or Bonds Kids store, items can be returned to any Bonds or Bonds Kids store.
- If purchased at a Bonds Outlet store, items can be returned to any Bonds Outlet store only.
- If purchased at one of our partner retailers, e.g. Myer, Target, Woolworths, Best & Less etc. Returns must be made via that specific retailer.
- If purchased through Click & Collect, returns can be made via our online returns system or, depending on your payment method (Credit card/Afterpay only), at a Bonds or Bonds Kids store.
- If purchased online via the Bonds & Co. multi-channel checkout (refund must be made via the online returns system).